This tutorial will teach you how to work on layers using Flash MX 2004.
If you still haven't finish motion tween. Please go through Motion Tween Tutorial and then get back here.Click here to go through Motion Tween page &
Click here to go through Shape Tween.
1. You need to have Flash Player 7.0 installed to view the Flash animation.
2. Flash MX 2004 must be installed in your system to download the .fla file.
Steps to follow:
- Open a new flash file (Ctrl+N).
New Document window will appear
Select General panel and choose Type: Flash Document . Press OK.
- If your timeline window is not open, press (Ctrl+Alt+T).
- Now you can see a single Layer called "Layer1" in your timeline Window.
- Create a Shape Tween on Layer1. Similar to the one in Shape Tween Tutorial.
- Single click on add new layer button.
- A new layer gets added. By default it will be named "Layer 2".
- Create a Motion Tween on Layer 2. Similar to the one in Motion Tween Tutorial. After creating two layers, your timeline will look something like the one shown below.
- Now press (Ctrl+Enter) to view your motion tween.